Sales & Marketing Administrator
Posted on Jul 16, 2020 by Prolifics
We're expanding our Sales and Marketing team and looking for an Assistant to join us as part of Inside Sales.
The Assistant Sales & Marketing role is focused on making qualified appointments for our sales team with mid- and senior-level IT decision makers via a significant amount of telephone calling and follow-ups.
You will use your creative talents to optimise our messaging across social media web and email marketing campaigns. You'll also be working with the Marketing Manager, assisting with lead generation campaigns and events.
You'll be part of, and mentored by, an existing, professionally-run Sales & Marketing Team, and will be given full training on the services you'll be selling and the activities you'll be doing.
You'll be responsible for:
- Researching and cold calling new prospects to identify opportunities for software testing and other services
- Updating and maintaining our Salesforce and Dot Digital CRM databases
- Qualifying leads and arranging calls/meetings between prospects and technical staff
- Developing relationships and keeping in contact with prospective clients
- Providing management with regular reports on progress, calls made, meetings booked and realistic likely pipeline of business
- Creating, executing and reporting on marketing campaigns
- Creating and managing content for the company websites and social channels
- Website analytics, page optimisation, SEO and paid search channels
- Driving content creation via the technical team
- Event planning, collateral design and direct marketing activity
- Market research, analysis of competitors and keeping ahead of
The ideal candidate will learn quickly; have great communication skills (especially on the phone); be able to demonstrate self-motivation, persistence and determination; work closely with team mates; and work effectively with little supervision when necessary.
What We offer:
A commission-based salary structure and excellent career prospects in a global IT services firm.
Prolifics Testing is a focused provider of software testing services and training courses, serving a range of clients from start-ups to blue chip multinationals and everything in between. Established in 1999, we're one of the longest-operating software testing and QA businesses in the UK and have a real passion for software testing, something that is instilled in our culture and all of our staff. We're part of the Prolifics group with offices in the USA, Canada, India, Germany and the UK. Altogether, we're a company of 1,500 people, of which 500 are in Testing and Quality Assurance.
We organise regular social activities, such as Friday lunch drinks, pizza lunches, international food lunches, social evenings and more.
Based in Borehamwood, we're easily accessible from Central London, North London boroughs, other parts of Hertfordshire, and beyond. We're opposite Elstree & Borehamwood train station, which includes bus services across the region, as well as close to the A1, M1, M25 and the A406 North Circular. Parking at the office is available.
Borehamwood is an up and coming area with a vibrant high street, major retailers, a mix of big-name and independent cafes and restaurants, and a very strong TV and Film industry heritage (Elstree Studios and BBC Elstree Studios are located here).