Digital Media Builder and Developer
Posted on Jul 16, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*There is no sponsorship for this 6+ Month Contract role, no 3rd party candidates will be considered*
*This role is onsite, not remote*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Sr. Developer with strong Digital Media Build skills. Candidate will create and execute engaging dynamic digital designs for all types of interactive media across multiple devices and browsers. Delivers rich, dynamic interfaces which work well on multiple devices and browsers based on the inputs from user experience, development teams and others in the enterprise..
1. Designs and delivers digital artifacts as well as overall visual design direction for digital user experience work.
2. Manages multiple projects under direction of others. Proactively communicates to senior team members and manager. Ensures project requirements, objectives and timelines are met. Collaborates with UX, business and technical development teams to deliver solutions.
3. Comprehensively delivers the digital experience design from concept to production and on-going optimization for any device. Including delivery of low & high fidelity wireframes, prototype development and other working models for use during usability reviews and testing sessions.
4. Translates wireframes or prototypes into polished user interface, interactive and visuals. Utilizes exceptional graphic design skills with high attention to detail to provide optimum user experience. Creates stylesheets for Front End development teams.
5. Ties all user interface design elements to branding & marketing themes. Ensures brand promise and characteristics deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time.
6. Provides thought leadership and strong problem solving capabilities within the web site development process based on the principles of user centered design. Consistently advocates for customer-centric designs.
7. Creates user interface and interaction visual standards which are consistent with Financial brand strategy.
8. Searches for innovative ways to use the web to create and maintain a visitor-centric web experience.
9. Strives to reuse user interface designs across the websites.