DevOps Engineer - Limerick
Posted on Jul 15, 2020 by Linear Search IT Recruitment
Our client, a large advisory company is seeking to hire an DevOps Engineer to come on board. This is a rewarding and challenging role in a market leading team that offers considerable scope for further development, progression, challenging projects, a market-leading learning and development programme and a collaborative environment.
This role, reporting to the CTO will have responsibility for all deployments across the life cycle of the product range (to run on both MS and Linux based systems), QA and ultimately production.
The DevOps Engineer will bring additional levels of automation to bear on existing systems, liaise with development teams and ensure a high level of release note accuracy.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be;
- Been educated to degree level.
- A track record of configuration management and release.
- Automation build knowledge and web-based deployment.
- Use of Team Foundation Server, build Scripting, Powershell, Azure.
- Depth of experience in Ansible.
- Strength in automated builds and deployment of applications into test/production environments.
If this role sounds like something you're interested in, please apply below.