Project Manager (Application/SDLC) - Brussels, Belgium (EU NATIONALS O
Posted on Jul 15, 2020 by Contracts IT Ltd
Project Manager (Application/SDLC) - Brussels, Belgium (EU NATIONALS ONLY)
Languages: ENGLISH only.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant subject.
- At least 12 years of professional experience with at least one of the following certifications:
- COBIT Workshop
- PM2 Certifications
- Professional experience with project management methodologies (preferred PM2) and/or with software development Agile methodologies (preferred RUP, Agile or Scrum) and one additional valid certification in Software Development Methodology (SCRUM foundation) is required.
- Ability to manage projects and to make full use of associated tools (MS Project 2020 for Gantt and PERT charts, MS Visio for UML/BPMN diagrams).
Description of work:
- Manage the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
- Ensure that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
- Manage the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project sponsors.
- Estimate costs, timescales and resources requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Give proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management systems, follow up and organisation.
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings.
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and track activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports.
- Provide effective leadership for the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience.
Please send your CV to Janisha and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - ALL applicants welcome to apply