Component Owner for Learning
Posted on Jul 15, 2020 by Experis AG
Component Owner for Learning
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Component Owner for Learning with previous experience in a pharmaceutical or regulated industry.
This is a challenging one year contracting position starting in September based in Kaiseraugst with remote option.
- Lifecycle management
- Manage capacity, availability and software licenses, support contract negotiations
- Plan tactical life cycle management (maintenance, patches cycles, release cycles, upgrades, adjustments to overall IT architecture)
- Drive continuous improvement (enhancements)
- Business Needs
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders to understand their needs and issues, represent the system in front of stakeholders
- Support and consult users in using the system effectively
- Deliver business needs end to end
- Analyze business process and requirements, prepare business cases
- Define and propose solutions and drive delivery end-to-end
- Manage and perform required testing
- Propose projects and enhancements and maintain a roadmap
- Performance/support and continuous improvement
- Perform all necessary maintenance and operational activities for the overall system
- Run all required support activities, resolve incidents and problems, escalate in a timely manner
- Monitor stakeholder experience and ensure satisfaction with system and support
- Ensure operational work is properly executed and work is coordinated where there are dependencies (IT partners and vendor)
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement
- Ensure adherence to IT standards and compliance, including audits and remediation activities, documentation
- Ensure alignment with architectural standard
- 5+ years of experience working as a system owner, service owner or IT operations manager in a regulated environment and with accountability for the operation of validated systems
- Expert in incident, problem, change management in validated environments, ITIL knowledge
- Excellence in leading and coordinating delivery and operations teams in multicultural environments remotely, ability to coordinate complex tasks and knowledge in project management
- Stakeholder management, excellent communication and presentation skills taking the audience in mind (in English)
- Experience in maintenance and operations of cloud systems and vendor management
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Cornerstone Learning knowledge
Start Date: 01/09/2020
End date: 31/08/2021
If you are a result-oriented Application Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities!