Posted on Jul 15, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Fargo, ND
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is expanding and is turning to TeamBradley for help. They are currently looking for a Web Architect. This person is responsible for functional and technical capabilities, while ensuring the customer experience exceeds expectations. The right candidate will be detail oriented and have outstanding communication skills.
- Collect requirements and translate requests into measurable business value
- Collaborate with the customer, stakeholders, and other teams to write business cases, create architectural design and analyze solutions
- Collaborate with teams throughout implementation and provide guidance to optimize time-to-market
- Own creation and execution of website and marketing automation, conduct feature roadshows and maintain platform
- Evaluate relevant KPIs to assess performance and identify improvements
- Stay up to date on product strategy to support changes
- Ensure products remain operationally stable and are maintained and updated as required
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years with CMS and Marketing automation solutions
- A background working in marketing automation tools, mobile technology platforms and website development environment
- Build a business case based on tangible financial results and intangible operational benefits.
- Experience with UX/UI
- Understanding of digital customer engagement best practices
- Solid digital background
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13297 - Web Architect
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.