Quality Assurance Expert - complaints
Posted on Jul 15, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
Our client, global medical devices company has a need for experienced QA Expert in post marketing surveillance to manage the complaints handling process.
* responsible for the structured investigation of claimed products.
* Perform root cause analyses on these claimed products and based on your findings initiate corrective actions if necessary.
* analysing engineering data, test certificates, risk evaluations, etc. and compile the findings
* Write, review the reports and update the database with the results
* Prior experience with complaint handling in the Medical Device industry
* You have a distinctive passion for technical matters, are an analytical thinker and like to work independently but also in interdisciplinary teams.
* Very good written and spoken English complete your profile.
The position is 100% remote
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.