Posted on Jul 15, 2020 by Sentinel
Detailed Job title: Java Developer/Spring/SpringBoot/micro-services
Location: Paris - Remote working until September
Salary: up-to €70000 per annum plus a Bonus & Benefits of up-to €15000
Are you looking for a new Java Developer position?
Do you have hands-on Back End Development experience, working with Java, Spring including SpringBoot and have experience developing micro-service based web applications?
Sentinel are working with a leading Global company, looking for a Java Developer to join their digital hub in Paris. The position would suit an experienced Back End developer with strong design and development skills.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Backend software development
- Experienced with the development of micro-service based web applications
- Strong knowledge of API design and development
- Excellent Java, JEE, Spring and agile development skills
- Good communications skills in English, an agile mindset, and excellent problem solving skills
As the Java Developer you will be responsible for:
- Develop application, diagnosing problems, find innovative way of getting around limitations, and create efficiency for the applications.
- Actively participate in product feature and design discussions; help shape products future designs
- You will also present Back End solutions to both technical leadership and other software engineering teams.
Alternative job titles: Backend Developer/Backend Engineer/Software Developer/Software Engineer/Senior Developer/Senior Engineer/Java Engineer
For more information please contact Keiran Baldwin