Oracle Database Administrator
Posted on Jul 15, 2020 by Experis AG
Only Swiss-based candidates can apply
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced Database Administrator. Our client is a well-known consultancy and the end-client is banking. It is a temporary assignment based in Geneva, with a potential extension.
Do you have the right skill set and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Location: Geneva (relocating to the area of Lausanne/Geneva is required)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (an option for extension)
- Proven experience with Oracle 11g and 12c
- Expert in Standby, Dataguard configuration and support
- Expert in Oracle RAC configuration and support
- Strong experience in database cloning (Refresh), upgrade and patching
- Desired: Exposure to another RDBMS (MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, Mongo DB, Sybase and/or PostgreSQL)
- Communicative personality
- Excellent English skills, French is an advantage
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- The database team is primarily responsible for the formulation, documentation and communication of all RDBMS related policy, standards & procedures for the significant, growing Global Private Banking database estate.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars by phone. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.