Freelance Technical Analyst - Antwerp - NL/EN Speaking
Posted on Jul 15, 2020 by Energize Recruitment
One of Energize Tech's key customers in Belgium are currently looking for a freelance Technical Analyst to join their growing team in Antwerp. If you are experienced in Front End, Back End or Middleware then this is something for you!
I'll be able to provide much more information over the phone, so please feel free to apply and we can schedule a call if your profile matches, but some more information is below;
- 12+ month contract with the real possibility of extension
- They use a Microsoft Environment
- Dutch speaking preferred but working knowledge of English is an exception
- Remote days are possible
- You are responsible for the development and documentation of the IT solution, so that complete and unambiguous instructions can be transferred to the software engineer.
- You also take care of the development and documentation of functional and/or technical designs with the aim of providing a qualitative technical IT solution, in accordance with the business analysis, architectural vision and imposed standards.
- You monitor and support the application domain to ensure business reliability and continuity.
- You ensure stability within the challenging and rapidly changing world of Omnichannel.
- You participate in projects to contribute to the delivery of high-quality IT solutions within the set scope, time and budget.
- You can easily collaborate with external parties, both onsite and offshore.
- You are also responsible for analysing and solving reported problems in order to guarantee the use of the application for the end user.
- You report the correct status to the Application owner
- You have a professional bachelor's degree, preferably in an IT direction or equivalent through experience.
- You have a good technical basis for setting up and managing an application in a structured manner
- You are willing to learn new and existing technologies and make them your own.
- Knowledge of XML, Web services/SOAP/REST
- Insurance knowledge is a plus
- You can bridge the gap between analysis and development.
- You are strong on a planned basis and you work in a result-oriented way.
- You can work in a team and you can support many different activities.
- You can also work independently and where necessary, help set design standards
- You have strong analytical skills, work accurately and are problem-solving.
- You are communicative and a real team player. Customer focus is very important to you
- You have a hands-on mentality
Even if this position isn't suitable for you but you know someone who might be interested, please forward this on and ask them to get in contact.