Quality Manager Digital Applications (Senior)
Posted on Jul 14, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Quality Manager Digital Applications (Senior) vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharma sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in a related role
- Experience with writing, reviewing and approving deliverables like procedures, records, clinical trial etc. and related tools like document systems, training tools or facility validation
- Expertise with software quality assurance and life cycle oriented product requirements development
- Know-how of effectively and efficiently verifying web-based and mobile applications
- Skillset includes the ability to improve the overall quality of mobile software including, peer reviews, software hazard analyses, requirements traceability, defect tracking and other
- University degree in Medical Device Software or in a similar field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, another language is a plus
- Providing support to TRD line functions in GMP related topics as well as complying with internal and external guidelines focusing on quality and safety
- Assisting the project management functions by being a project team member
- Writing, reviewing and deciding on approval and release of GMP related deliverables plus tools ensuring compliance with GMP and project quality deliverables
- Supporting a discipline and providing functional expertise within a team of acquaintances
- Maintaining working relationships with internal customers and external partners along with meeting quality and timelines in all projects
- Managing project connected activities like digital product portfolio, development of new tools, processes, quality initiatives, etc.
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.