Posted on Jul 14, 2020 by Experis AG
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. Our client is present in the banking sector. It is a temporary contract based in Zurich.
Do you have the right skill set and can start immediately, then read on and apply!
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: until end 2020 with a further possibility of contract extension
Languages: English, German is an advantage
The selected candidate would help in company's investment domain, with the relatively new API architecture and its framework for running APIs. You have to be an integrator that can provide the APIs for the consumer from the Streaming Platform (Kafka) via the MicroService to the API management (Tyk), and can support setting up Dev, Test and Production.
- University degree (or equivalent) in computer science or engineering
- Prior experience with the below tools:
- JWT IAM
- Grafana (or similar tools)
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English, German is beneficial
- Integration activities on Open Shift environment
- Manage and drive CI/CD for subdomain, Tyk config, JWT IA
- Support FPI Tech-leads for end-2-end project deployment
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Reka Szitter.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency.