DPIA - Data Protection expert - 220-day initial +3x 1-years - Strasbou
Posted on Jul 14, 2020 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "DPIA expert for Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) " in STRASBOURG to start from ASAP a 220-day contract for an international Org' client in Strasbourg.
The start might be off-site because of Corona, but then the position will be on-site, when possible, which is foreseen from July. This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (initial 220 day contract from May, where additional 3x220 = 660 days extensions are foreseen).
Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment. A Security clearance (SC - EU Confidential) will be required for this position, if you don't have a valid SC, we will guide you.
You will work in the DPO -Data Protection Office
- Ensure privacy by design and by default solutions for the large-scale IT systems;
- Assist and/or perform threshold and data protection impact assessments (DPIA);
- Assist in developing and maintaining DPIA methodology;
- Assist in providing training on DPIA methodology;
- Assist in handling data breaches in particular within the large-scale IT systems from detection, response and final report;
- Assist in drafting data protection policies and procedures;
- Identify gaps and contribute to the development of project plans to close the gaps and meet data protection requirements set forth by applicable regulation applicable to the large-scale IT systems and data protection Regulation (EU) 2018/1725;
- Assist with any other tasks related to data protection.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential.
- Degree or equivalent experience demonstrating focus on privacy engineering is particularly applicable;
Privacy/Data Protection certification such as Certified Information Privacy Professional/Manager (CIPP/E or CIPM), EIPA - Data Protection Certification, University of Maastricht - Data Protection Certification, Practitioner Certificate in Data Protection from PDP Training (UK) - including Conducting Data Protection Impact Assessments' in the certification programme, any other equivalent certification in data protection and/or conducting data protection impact assessments officially recognised by any EU/EEA National Data Protection Authorities;
4 year demonstrable experience in performing Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) as a separate document produced independently from other documentation such as Security Risk Assessments;
- 6 year demonstrable experience in implementing privacy enhancing technologies;
- 3 year demonstrable experience in handling data breaches, in particular within the large scale IT systems, in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations including assessment and mitigation measures to reduce the impact on data subjects.
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
This position requires "security clearance level: EU Confidential". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
Our company is holding a FSC Facility Security Clearance, so we are able to guide you through the PSC Personal Security Clearance process.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.