IT Service Desk (Dutch speaking) - Eindhoven, Netherlands
Posted on Jul 14, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am looking for an IT Service Desk employee (Dutch-speaking) to work a minimum of 3 months rolling contract (+ likely extension, up to 3/4 years) in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
Please note, this role is not suitable for freelancers.
Within the ICT infrastructure department, you continuously work together with more than 35 other ICT professionals to improve ICT. Together with your colleagues from the ICT Service Desk team, you form the calling card of ICT in the organization. You will have to deal with a multitude of very different IT questions. Customer, service and result orientation are paramount.
Activities for the IT Service Desk employee (Dutch-speaking) role:
- You quickly analyze applications, operating systems, connectivity, and security and provide the end-user with the right information or solution;
- You solve most problems independently and deal with them "skilled", escalating to the right discipline if necessary;
- You work closely with other teams within the department or sector to answer end-user questions and represent the interests of the business;
- You think along and take the initiative to continuously improve the quality and professionalism of the team.
Job requirements for the IT Service Desk (Dutch-speaking) role:
- You have MBO +/HBO work/thinking level;
- You have completed ITIL foundation training;
- You have demonstrable knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows 7/8/10;
- You have demonstrable knowledge and experience with Office 365;
- You have general knowledge in the field of Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016, Vmware View and Topdesk or comparable Service Management packages;
- You are open and flexible in your communication and cooperation, collegiality is paramount;
- You work independently but are also flexible in the cooperation within the team;
- You are proactive and have a service-oriented, customer-oriented and friendly attitude;
- You have excellent analytical skills and you are quality-conscious and result-oriented;
- You have empathy and you are stress-resistant;
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in a relevant position.
I am shortlisting immediately, starting ASAP, phone interview this week!
This role is suitable for an IT Service Desk (Dutch-speaking) in Eindhoven, who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!