Posted on Jul 13, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Network Engineer vacancy for our Zurich based client in the recruitment sector.
- At least 1 year experience in Network Engineering
- Know-how in TCP/IP, hands on experience with routing and switching
- Familiar with network monitoring and Firewalls
- Solid organisation and communication skills as well as service oriented thinking with good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science or comparable; CCNA or JNCIA certification is a plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken; German is a plus
- Maintaining and administering computer networks as well as diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, network and system problems
- Assisting in network design and implementation combined with providing network support
- Maintaining network connectivity of all workstations, Servers, associated hardware, applications, services and settings
- Developing and monitoring policies along with evaluating and recommending security improvements and system upgrades
- Preparing technical support documentation for systems and applications
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.