Solutions Architect (Infrastructure & Network)
Posted on Jul 13, 2020 by Nigel Frank International
Solutions Architects - LONG TERM CONTRACTS
Linkoping (Flexible working hours/days available)
I am currently looking to speak with Solutions Architects for long term contracts with an organisation operating within the Swedish Defence industry.
They are looking to bring in 6x contractors to work from their Linkoping office. With this position they can be flexible with regards to the days you work (Contractors must complete 40 hours per week but may do it over the course of 4 days and enjoy 3 day weekends.)
Due to the nature of the industry, applicants must be Swedish Citizens and eligible for security clearance. You should also speak fluent Swedish as well as English
- Experience in Solutions Architecture positions based on either; Microsoft, Linux or Networking
- Ability to adapt to new environments and engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong experience build on-premise solutions
- Experience working with existing solutions to create new testing platforms
Competence (as broad as possible)
- Linux (Red Hat)
- Client solution (VDI solution VMWare Horizon)
- application Publishing
- IT security
These are urgent requirements and interviews can happen throughout summer
Get in touch or hit apply to register interest!
email: (see below)
Key words: Sweden, Sverige, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Linkoping, Architect, Defence, Solutions, Microsoft, Linux, Network, Networking