Lead Web Developer & Performance Engineer (fully remote)
Posted on Jul 13, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Lead Web Developer & Performance Engineer (100% remote)
Immediate need for a sharp Lead Web Developer & Performance Engineer. Your focus will be on web performance.
Lead a team of innovative developers that are using cutting edge technology (React, Elixir, Ruby, Clojure, etc.). You will be our web performance and HTTP SME, crafting software technical performance patterns, browser rendering and code execution, debugging Front End performance issues, client side performance improvements, driving the development and performance of modern web interfaces and user experiences, leading the architecture and implementation of consumer facing software, building products with modern SPA Front End techniques, and mentoring.
This is a 100% remote 6 month contract position with potential extension (no guarantees). You have the option to work in our office if that is your preference. Great opportunity to make an impact on mission critical projects.
- 2+ years of strong web performance engineering experience
- Strong client side performance improvement experience
- Strong browser rendering and code execution experience
- Experience debugging Front End performance issues
- HTTP expert
- SPA Front End techniques
- Deep understanding of modern Web UI performance
- Technical leadership experience
- Web development experience building and launching products using modern SPA Front End techniques
- Expertise in HTML5 and CSS,
- Understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility
- Experienced with version control system (Git, preferably)
- Strong communication and ability to collaborate with other team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (Highly preferred)