Posted on Jul 11, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client in Atlanta is seeking a Cognos BI Developer to be responsible for supporting a Business Intelligence environment using Cognos and other IBM products. Open to candidates who are willing to relocate to the Atlanta area!
Responsibilities of Cognos BI Developer Include:
- Design, build and deliver BI solutions using Cognos Analytics 11
- Improve and eliminate bottlenecks in the BI reporting and ETL environment
- Troubleshoot critical report and performance issues Work with a technical team of DBAs, report authors, and system administrators
- Provide technical support to Cognos Power users Required Skills/Experience for the Cognos BI Developer: 4-5+ years of Cognos BI experience
- Strong knowledge of Data warehouse and BI concepts
- Experience creating dashboards in Cognos Analytics
- Experience writing Oracle SQL queries Exceptional communication skills
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".