Senior FrontEnd Developer - Angular Framework
Posted on Jul 10, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Senior FrontEnd Developer - Angular experience
We are already halfway through the year 2020 and the world is changing!
New technologies drive new business models, which create new projects and opportunities.
Would you like to join a Global distribution company where you will build high performing transportation and warehousing solutions?
Then read further and do not miss out an opportunity to improve yourself personally and professionally!
What you will do:
- Designing and developing high performance and scalable logistics solutions
- Clarifying technical concepts and problems and convincing stakeholders behind the most suitable approach
- Being a part of international and highly technically skilled team in a dynamic, data-driven company
- Learning new technologies and challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Focusing on the development and integration of customer facing applications
- 6+ years' experience with a strong sense of Software Craftsmanship
- Bachelor's in computer science
- Experience working with Angular (6 and +) framework and its features
- Write modular, well-tested, and maintainable code
- Comprehension of GIT, Gulp and Webpack
Great to have:
- Knowledge of security protocols, security policies and authentication mechanisms such as SAML and OAuth
- Familiarity with persistence technologies such as NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch)
- Understanding with messaging platforms (Kafka, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, )
- Experience working as part of an Agile development team
- Basic understanding of a complex business (structure, processes, goals, etc.) and of the business environment (industry, competitor, general IT) Good command of English
Do you see yourself in this role? Get in touch with me today. Starting date ASAP!