Senior Enterprise Architect
Posted on Jul 10, 2020 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Brand new position (just created).
Growing company needs someone to create/build the IT Enterprise Architecture from scratch due to rapid growth of the company. This will include building a Data Warehouse from scratch, as well.
Person will work remotely until "shelter-in-place" is lifted. After that, role will be in the Sacramento, CA region - and EA will be expected on site 3days/week.
Relocation assistance will be provided.
Unfortunately, no current or future sponsorship of any kind is available for this role.
- Provide technology guidance and road maps, principles, standards and best practices to deliver and maintain the technology strategic roadmap.
- Look at operational and business demands and marry that to disruptions/opportunities within the Distribution Center.
- Enterprise, data management, technology guidance, roadmaps, develop standards and technology best practices.
- Related management and business/industry work experience including architecture design and deployment, systems life cycle management and infrastructure planning and operations.
- Leadership experience in influencing senior level management (both IT and business).
- Requires exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Working experience and understanding of Enterprise Architecture best practices frameworks and standards, for example, TOGAF
- Deep experience with networking and cybersecurity in a distributed field environment, hybrid cloud/on-premise environment, Middleware/interface/integration layer such as Dell Boomi or Mulesoft, Azure cloud services, Microsoft O365, and enterprise information management.