Technical Application Manager
Posted on Jul 10, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Technical Application Manager, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Job Role: Technical Application Manager
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Duration: 9months +
Rate: 350 Euros per day
At least 2 years of proven work experience and/or certified in one or more parts.
- Microsoft Biztalk 2010/2012 and further
- WebSphere MQ
- Info Messaging
- WebSphere Application Server 6 and higher
- Oracle WebLogic 11 and/or higher
- MS IIS server/Apache Tomcat/HTTP -/Oracle HTTP server
- DBA Suite
- Microsoft SQL server
- Oracle RDBMS 11 and above
- Proactive attitude & behavior
- The 'drive' to want to innovate
- Communicative skills in speech and writing in both Dutch and English.
- Setting up and managing automated environments, according to agreed service levels, so that continuity and availability are optimally guaranteed.
- Ensures optimal management and availability, especially at a tactical level, of applications. The emphasis is on technical application management at the executive level
- Is able to assess a given technical infrastructure on its capacity and suitability for running an application.
- Install and configure non-generic layered software such as Oracle, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft SQL server, etc. using standards and installation manuals.
- Install and configure application custom software.
- Takes care of arranging services such as application monitoring and database backup.
- Coordinates the rollout of patches and changes.
- Participates in multidisciplinary consultations between fellow suppliers, the customer and IBM internal suppliers.
- Has demonstrable experience with application management at a comparable large customer such as UWV, so with large numbers of users, and the national spread of offices and departments.
- Arranges transfer of the application, after it has been set up on a tactical level, to the management organization.
- Independently conducts coordination, collaboration and consultation with the customer and other involved parties, the roll-out of intended patches and high-risk changes that may affect the performance and availability of the application.
- Draws up operating manuals and technical documentation, and/or is able to assess them in terms of content.
- Performs technical analyzes and solves complex failures regarding the availability of the application.
- Aligns the technical possibilities with the other processes within the organization
- Under the responsibility of the project manager, leads technical projects in accordance with current methods.
- Helps/initiates Improvement projects
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it