Technical Application Manager- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posted on Jul 10, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently recruiting for this urgent contract opportunity for one of our blue chip clients in Amsterdam, Netherlands on an initial 9-month contract.
At least 2 years of proven work experience and/or certified in one or more parts.
- Microsoft Biztalk 2010/2012 and further
- IBM WebSphere MQ
- IBM Info Messaging
- IBM WebSphere Application Server 6 and higher
- Oracle WebLogic 11 and/or higher
- MS IIS server/Apache Tomcat/IBM HTTP -/Oracle HTTP server
- IBM DBA Suite
- Microsoft SQL server
- Oracle RDBMS 11 and above
- Proactive attitude & behaviour
- The 'drive' to want to innovate
- Communicative skills in speech and writing in both Dutch and English
- Setting up and managing automated environments, according to agreed service levels, so that continuity and availability are optimally guaranteed.
- Ensures optimal management and availability, especially at a tactical level, of applications. The emphasis is on technical application management at the executive level
- Is able to assess a given technical infrastructure on its capacity and suitability for running an application.
- Install and configure non-generic layered software such as Oracle, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft SQL server, etc. using standards and installation manuals.
- Install and configure application custom software.
- Takes care of arranging services such as application monitoring and database backup.
- Coordinates the rollout of patches and changes.
- Participates in multidisciplinary consultations between fellow suppliers, the customer and IBM internal suppliers.
- Has demonstrable experience with application management at a comparable large customer such as UWV, so with large numbers of users, and the national spread of offices and departments.
- Arranges transfer of the application, after it has been set up on a tactical level, to the management organization.
- Independently conducts coordination, collaboration and consultation with the customer and other involved parties, the roll-out of intended patches and high-risk changes that may affect the performance and availability of the application.
- Draws up operating manuals and technical documentation, and/or is able to assess them in terms of content.
- Performs technical analyzes and solves complex failures regarding the availability of the application.
- Aligns the technical possibilities with the other processes within the organization
- Under the responsibility of the project manager, leads technical projects in accordance with current methods.
- Helps/initiates Improvement projects
Please apply for immediate consideration!