Senior Financial Analyst
Posted on Jul 9, 2020 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
The compensation for this total is a mix of base and bonus to total $100k - $150k +
The role is based in the corporate office Lafayette, Louisiana. The Sr. Financial Analyst would be providing direct support to the Chairman of the Board and acting CEO and will play a pivotal role in helping with analysis, strategy and support for the board and Private Equity ownership group.
- 2 - 4 years' experience with a top I-banking, Private Equity, Hedge Fund, Fortune 500, or Consulting Firm
- Highly proficient Excel modelling capabilities including Macros, VBA, SQL
- Excellent academic credentials, looking for Ivy league calibre talent with high GPAs 3.5 and up
- Strong Universities are acceptable with 3.9 GPA and up
- Looking for academic all-star, 90th percentile ACT/SAT scores
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to private equity owners and senior management
- Produce reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance analysis
- Assist in identifying opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Manage and coordinate various routine tasks with interns and participate in mentoring program
- Must be able to commit to the position for at least two years
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.