Senior SAP Technology Consultant
Posted on Jul 8, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client, Swiss Telecom Company, we are looking for a Senior SAP Technology Consultant for a permanent role in Zurich or Bern - Worblaufen
Job Title: Senior SAP Technology Consultant
Location: Zurich or Bern - Worblaufen
Workload: 80% to 100%
Duration: Perm role
You will develop our SAP outsourcing products further and take over their implementation. Thanks to your know-how, SAP base projects will be ideally implemented.
As a Senior SAP Technology Consultant, you always delight our customers - Swiss SMEs and large companies - with your expertise, because you provide them with state-of-the-art and future-oriented SAP solutions, a technically ultra-modern landscape. You are responsible for implementing complex SAP base projects. Your profile will be rounded off by cooperation in the further development, design and implementation of SAP outsourcing services on the new Swisscom Enterprise Cloud for SAP Solutions. You work on the architecture of our landscapes, tools and processes of tomorrow. In this way you contribute to the services offered optimally covering the market needs and thus create added value for our external and internal customers.
As part of our internal SAP basic team "Design & Delivery" you not only design SAP customer solutions, but implement them on your own responsibility. You improve SAP system landscapes. In addition, you take over the lead of technical projects and a SAP Technology Domain. You get to work on installations as well as migrations, S/4HANA conversions and system life cycle. With the common SAP databases - especially SAP HANA - you feel like at home. In the implementation you support with your well-founded knowledge and with your commitment ensure that quality, time and budget are adhered to.
- Studies in (business) computer science, training/further education in computer science or in a similar area with relevant SAP basic experience
- Several years of professional experience in the SAP Basis and certification in SAP technology
- Experience in setup and operation of SAP systems (Linux, Windows, VMware)
- Good database skills like SAP HANA, Sybase ASE, Oracle, MSSQL and MaxDB
- Strong communication, moderation and presentation skills
- Committed, reliable, able to work in a team with quick comprehension
- Customer and implementation-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset and fun teamwork
- Very good spoken and written German, good English an advantage
Curious about more?
As a (Senior) SAP Technology Consultant
... you start as soon as possible
... you can partly work in the home office
... you don't travel regularly