IT OCM & Learning Support
Posted on Jul 8, 2020 by Experis AG
IT OCM & Learning Support
On behalf of one of our clients, a leading pharmaceutical company, we are looking for an Organisational Change Manager experience in Learning & IT for a 6 - month contract located in Basel, Switzerland.
This role collaborates with team members to support and IT program in the execution of critical learning and OCM activities and deliverables. You will be responsible to identify learning requirements working closely with learning leads, learning requirements and needs for IT team members and IT end users. This includes the use of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and the production of reports that will contribute to metrics around delivery and evaluation of IT training. In addition, you should have a sound knowledge and experience in OCM as part of large SAP/ERP programs and have the right mindset and collaboration skills fit for the learning and ongoing OCM activities.
- Start date: 08.20
- End date: 12.20
- Extension: possible, depending on project availability
- Work location: Basel (remote until further notice)
- Workload: 100%
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Drive development of short-term videos and other interventions that will help with the adoption of IT tools and services
- Contributes to the overall Stakeholder Analysis and Management with regards to learning and OCM topics and activities.
- Drive development of the Learning and OCM Effectiveness assessment and monitoring.
- Consult with IT ASPIRE Program stakeholders to determine where learning interventions can improve program outputs and working closely with ASPIRE learning lead, complete a training needs analysis and proposal for meeting the need using the appropriate internal process, tools and documentation.
- Project manage the development and the roll out of IT learning programs to meet identified needs. This will include IT ASPIRE onboarding program.
- Drive training needs analysis, creation of curricula and training development for the Support Processes and Tools project.
- Production of training metrics reports as identified by IT ASPIRE Program.
- Contributes to the development of the OCM toolbox to be used by IT end users (eg. Line Managers, Work-stream Leads, Employees or Change Agents) to provide them with guidelines on managing change in a traditional and agile way in the VUCA environment.
- 5-8 years learning and OCM management experience working within a global environment in the pharmaceutical industry and in the IT (ERP) organizations.
- Sound knowledge of the learning and OCM processes and practices, traditional, agile and TEAL
- Skills of website and video creation with simple but effective technologies
- Familiar with the IT environment the ERP area
- Knowledge and experience of training management, training needs analysis, development, monitoring
- Experience working with leaders in global work streams within projects in a matrixed environment - leading without authority across multiple stakeholders and managing several tasks at once.
- Experience with Agile ways of working, growth mindset and digitalization.
- You are willing to stretch beyond your comfort zone to learn new skills in a rapidly changing environment and can build and maintain business relationships.
- Good knowledge of cultural differences and the impact of this on communication and working styles
- Able to rapidly analyses data and identify issues and risks
- Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, to quickly establish rapport, and achieve results with and through others at all levels within the organization.
- Able to lead without direct authority, superior problem-solving skills, strong time and self-management skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are a result-oriented Organisational Change Manager looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!