R Developer Pharma Local or Remote
Posted on Jul 8, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
- Develop and help designing our R based frameworks to compute advanced graphs, tables and listings
- Extend and R Shiny based modular framework for interactive and reproducible exploration of clinical trials data.
- Work closely with the subject matter experts to meet stakeholder needs.
- Help define our development & automation workflow
- Good knowledge of R eco system, advanced knowledge of Shiny, strong debugging skills
- 8y+ experience in professional software development in a Pharmaceutical or in a regulated environment
- BS/BA or MS in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics
- Background in statistical analysis of data such as survival analysis, generalized linear models, ANCOVA.
- Experience presenting your work, both verbally and in writing, to diverse audiences including customers, technical colleagues, and management.
- Experience working on open source projects
- Experience in Agile teams
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Clinical Trials
- Experience with ITIL
- Experience with Software validation/CSV in a GxP environment
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.