Solutions Architect - Break into the blockchain industry
Posted on Jul 7, 2020 by SBC Recruitment
Solutions Architect needed by global leader in the Research, Development and Deployment of Blockchain technology.
The role requires designing architecture specifically for fascinating and complex research programs.
The Solutions Architect should ideally understand and aspire to evolve the environment into which these products will be launched, maximising impact.
You will need extensive experience and knowledge of Back End programming systems
- Effectively engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously,
- Collaborate independently with researchers to design architecture and enhance concepts to drive the direction of the requirements
- Interface and communicate with the software development team
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish technical vision and overview
- Produce requirements using document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Have ongoing desire to maintain efficiency across techno-functional projects
- Interact with the research teams, turning their ideas into workload for the development team
- Offer insight and advice to the board as needed
The Solutions Architect should possess the initiative to lead and implement technical and functional solutions in several areas of the business, through effective interaction with teams of highly qualified research and development specialists and senior-level software developers.
- Proficient with full UML methodology to create models of the requirements, through complex use cases, class models, sequence diagrams and state machines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills contributing to converting models into articulate language, surrounding documentation/literature and presentations
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, subject matter experts and credible researchers
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Back End programming systems
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
If you have the necessary skills and experience apply now.