Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Jul 7, 2020 by Request Technology
- Enhance and support E-commerce and mobile sites as well as sales, Intranet and web applications that support business activities.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Monitor and optimize systems to ensure best performance.
- Perform unit testing using tools like MSTest, NUnit and Jasmine and mocking frameworks like Moq.
- Assist with work estimating based on requirements and technical designs.
- Translate requirements and use cases into technical designs and functional code.
- Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects.
- Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years web development experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design.
- Experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for work management a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git and CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $120k Annual