Powerbuilder Developer - Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, XML - Dutch speaking - G
Posted on Jul 6, 2020 by MRP Technology Ltd
Powerbuilder Developer - Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, XML - Dutch speaking, required to join a large brand in Merelbeke, Belgium on a 12 months contract.
- Programming of administrative technical applications in a PowerBuilder environment.
- develop, test and document application code in accordance with the standards and on the basis of technical and functional specifications; and this in the context of projects, maintenance, bug fixing and user support.
- You write, test and document the code in the development environment.
- You start from the technical specifications drawn up by the analyst.
- You take into account development guidelines and internal IT standards.
- You actively work on securing knowledge and transferring knowledge to your colleagues.
- You actively participate in the Community operation of ICT.
- You carefully apply the working methods in the context of the change and release management process.
- You provide technical advice to the analyst or designer.
- You ensure correct evaluations of the technical feasibility of the requests.
- You provide accurate workload estimates.
- You handle tickets in the context of the incident management process.
- You work in an agile driven team
- You have an extensive and in-depth knowledge of and experience with the PowerBuilder development environments.
- You have thorough knowledge and experience of developing queries in PL/SQL.
- You have thorough knowledge of and experience with Oracle databases so that you can also perform DBA tasks.
- You have thorough knowledge of and experience with XML.
- You have experience with the ITIL Processes.
Commutable from Ghent, Brussels, Bruges and Antwerp.