Posted on Jul 6, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for a Scientist for a 12 months contract:
Job Title: Scientist
Duration: 12 months
Starting date: 17.08.2020
Handle release of drug substance (DS) and drug product (DP), review stability raw data, and conduct administrative and documentation tasks related to analytical activities.
Provide support to the QA Project Experts on the development project analytical activities.
1. Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
2. Review and verify raw data generated by others; approval of tests/experiments performed by others.
3. Write protocols (eg stability, method validation and method transfer) and scientific reports, and setup and update specifications and stability studies under minimal supervision and ensuring documentation right first time.
4. Perform short finalization of protocols and reports provided by external partner.
5. Work according to appropriate standards for quality, ethics, health, safety, environment protection, and information security. Ensure compliance to cGMP.
6. Communicate deficiencies in GMP documents (eg unexpected results) to QA Project Expert and support their resolution, by suggesting actions and supervising agreed follow-up.
7. Prepare sampling orders based on information provided by QA Project Experts, manage samples with external contract Labs and ensure the right follow up.
8. Manage the GLIMS entries for release results and performs the AE approval.
9. Perform data integrity checks on scientific documents containing analytical data (eg method validation, method transfer and stability reports).
10. Actively support interactions between QA Project Experts and other departments (eg QC testing labs, external partners, stability sites), to ensure alignment with overall drug development/QC process, to facilitate deliveries project timelines and to contribute to team goals.
Master of Science with 1 year of relevant experience or
Bachelor of Science with 3 years relevant experience or
Apprenticeship in industry (or equivalent technical edu-cation) with 6 years relevant experience in Industry or equivalent.
Fluent in English (oral and written)
* Good scientific and technical knowledge in analytics
* Good knowledge of cGMP
* Good knowledge of software and computer tools
* Good documentation and presentation skills
* Good scientific and technical writing skills
* Good communication skills
For any further information please contact me directly at (see below)