Junior Microservices Consultant
Posted on Jul 6, 2020 by CloseHaven Limited
As a Junior Microservices consultant for Close Haven Technical Service, you will be a part of an Application Integration team located in Southern Sweden, you will work directly at one of our client site, building high performance systems using the latest frameworks, Java-based platforms running in a shared micro services environment.
Java/Springboot/Node JS, SOAP,REST-JSON, Swagger, RAML, Maven/Gradle, ISTIO, Docker/Kubernettes, Kafka, OpenShift,Jenkins, Jmeter, GitHub
- Architect, design, code and deploy full-scale systems based on critical business outcomes
- Individual contributor, working in collaboration with multiple vendors, partners and teams
- Individual Contributor Experience building cutting edge high performance "Microservices" using Java, Spring and cloud technologies
- Deep knowledge of API design principles and best-practices, caching, resiliency, REST, and HTTP
- Define technical requirements (scalability, availability, maintenance, security) and drive the implementation.
- Own technical integrity across systems and projects
- Investigates, analyses, and resolves problems with application programs
- Hands-on experience in software production deployment design, go-live strategy formulation, performance engineering of the different tiers of the applications
- Reviews functional specifications to ensure solution is technically sound
- Translates functional specifications into technical specifications. Codes and tests work according to standards
- Build automated deployments for consistent software releases with zero downtime.
- Consistently completes work within estimated timeframes
- Maintains a high standard of quality for all deliverables
- Performs specification and code reviews to ensure that solutions are appropriate and that standards are being followed.
- Adopt with core technologies, architectural guidelines and standards
- Adhere Microservices development best practices from technology selection and workflow to coding standards
- Maintain all software development is managed under version control and release management
- You must have hands on built software using Docker/Kubernetes, Istio, Envoy
- You much have experience in REST API design and delivery and with platforms such as Api Gateway, Nginx, Kong
you have experience in data platforms such as Postgres, Cassandra, Mongo, RDS
- Expert level understanding of event-driven distributed compute from Front End through to Back End transaction management
- Expert level understanding of cloud (ie Azure, AWS and/or Google) and container technologies.
Expert level understanding of major microservices patterns including:
- Circuit Breakers
- Load Balancing
- Exactly Once Semantics
- Application Layer Acknowledgement
- Idempotent Messaging
- Load-Driven Autoscale Up- And Down