Web Domain Architect
Posted on Jul 6, 2020 by Church International Ltd.
Web Domain Architect.
This is an exciting position working for an organisation in Brussels acting as Web Domain architect.
- Support (selected) projects with Web and Security architecture expertise and specific deliverables in order to define and apply the best architecture choices, which fit business purposes.
- Ensure the compliance of other architectures with the solution architectures:
- Responsibility of web infrastructure architecture and relevant security standards and DTD (Detailed Technical Design) documents in Features (Projects);
- Monitoring DTD and educate engineers to keep it up to date
- Interact with the development team in order to validate the DTD.
- Assist all participants in understanding of Architectural documents
- Contribution to promote orderly approaches in the User Stories, Features and in smaller requests: give guidance to all his/her counterparts.
- Contributes to the definition and maintenance of reference architectures.
- Use his/her knowledge of the business needs, of the project needs and of the context of existing infrastructure assets (Life Cycle, technology, market evolutions, overlap with other assets, ) in order to:
- Promote and communicate architectural references
- Give feedback to other Tribes, Squads and Tribe Architects regarding usability and standardisation of the Middleware Web domain infrastructure.
- Bring his/her end-to-end view of the solutions and his/her technical expertise when needed, in collaboration with other architects, experts.
- Detect savings opportunities and propose adequate and realistic actions.
Church International Ltd (CIL) acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. CIL is a committed equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we may retain your details on our database for future opportunities. Candidate's CVs will not be forwarded onto third parties without their consent.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location