Senior Python Developer - Machine Learning
Posted on Jul 6, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Senior Python Developer, Machine Learning
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Python Developer with Machine Learning to join a global industry leader.
You will be part of an innovative team helping this global organization build out the Machine Learning layer of services that will power their products. This is working in the Sciences division of an industry leading organization. As a part of our team, you will be r ebuilding cloud-based solutions to inject Machine Learning into the code (software). This can be a cumbersome process, so instead we will be building out a platform to easily inject and implement ML models into the software. This will allow us to more rapidly add Intelligence to our product offerings. You will have the opportunity to work on products that are deployed on a number of platforms and working with cloud technology to develop products that will be used by fortune 500 clients for supply-chain needs. As a result you will be working with the sales team out of the gate to to help answer prospect's questions on how the software can resolve their businesses problems. From there you will help customize and optimize the solution for the client, and then finally support post-go-live.
This is a direct hire opportunity located in the Marietta area. Excellent work environment and benefits including stock options, 401 (k) with match, free gym membership, paid parking, and fun team building events.
- Masters degree in a Data Science program, Mathematics, or Computer Science.
- Python Development in Machine Learning setting: numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, keras, tensorflow, pyspark, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years experience developing, supporting, and implementing application software with Python
- SQL and/or NoSQL
- Experience developing with high performance techniques and technologies:
Parallelization/multiprocessing/distributed computing (MPI, Dask, celery, etc.)
GPU computing with large datasets
Using Vectorization, Cython, Numba, etc.
- Experience with developing and deploying on Cloud platforms (eg AWS, Google, Azure)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong applied knowledge of Machine Learning productization, deployment, and life cycle management, especially within a within a Microservices Architecture