1st Line Helpdesk Engineer
Posted on Jul 1, 2020 by Profile Resourcing
1st Line Service Desk Analyst
Do you have excellent customer service and people skills?
Are you familiar with Broadband, Networking and VoIP technologies?
Delivering exceptional customer service, for this market leading company who really take care of their staff with a fantastic benefits package.
You will be the first point of contact via telephone and email to troubleshoot and resolve connectivity and VoIP issues, making sure all incidents are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Log incidents accurately using our Business Support System, define and diagnose faults and troubleshoot issues to resolution meeting SLA's and KPI's.
- Provide regular, high quality updates to clients and end users for all incidents.
- Manage/monitor all Incident Records to ensure a timely resolution.
- Assist with the Major Incident process
- Escalate incidents appropriately and manage inter-departmental communication effectively.
- Use network monitoring tools, user databases and multiple inbound support streams.
- Follow checklists and documented processes, and provide feedback that contributes towards Continual Service Improvement
So if you excellent communication skills, good attention to detail with excellent customer service skills and familiarity with multiple operating systems and an understanding of ADSL, FTTC, FTTP, networking, VoIP and associated broadband technologies (TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, DNS, DHCP)
Then we would like to hear from you
Profile Resourcing is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.