Posted on Jul 1, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
*This is a permanent full time role*
- Proficient in programming languages, expertise in at least one language
- Extensive experience in Scripting, working with frameworks, markup languages
- Management and operation of public cloud
- Design and implement public cloud architectures and environments
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for public cloud
- Migration of applications, tools and services to public cloud plan and implement solutions for backup and recovery, high availability, key management, and other strategic initiatives
- Design and build secure and scalable software infrastructure
- Experience working with Kubernetes, EKS, Docker containers
- Advanced understanding of networking, security and database topics
- Apply broad technical knowledge, judgment and analytical skills to analyze, develop and implement solutions for process improvements, troubleshooting, production support, production operations and configuration management.
- Capture, update and simplify production support resolution activities, production operations tools & capabilities, and configuration management sustainability & applicability.
- Build practices, automated capabilities and communication across department for enhanced application and operational controls compliance including awareness, daily practice integration, evidence collection, successful completion, complexity reduction and resource utilization.
- Enable configuration management across asset management capabilities for computing/Servers, application components, software, network devices and other technical aspects to contribute toward impact assessment capabilities, improved decision making across IT services and sustainable IT life cycle. Provides resolutions to an extensive range of complicated problems.
- Solutions are innovative, thorough, and practicable. Works under limited direction Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Represents the organization as the principal customer contact on contracts and often performs project leadership role.
- Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters frequency requiring coordination across organizational lines.
- Experience implementing and managing application and platform monitoring tools (SiteScope, Nimsoft, Opnet)
- AWS, CI/CD, Jenkins, DevOps Process ( Gl, Jenkins, Teraform, Cloud Formation, AWS resources)
- 4+ years of DevOps experience in an AWS environment
- 2+ years of Java and Python
- 1+ year experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Formation, Terraform, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: (see below)
Location Carrollton Texas, United States of America
Rate 130-150k + Bonus
Employment Agency Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Contact Kyle Honn
Email Contact This Employment Agency
Posted Date 6/29/2020 2:15:59 PM
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $140k Annual