Program Management Lead/Identity and Access
Posted on Jul 1, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*This role is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Program Management Lead for IAM. Candidate will meet with stakeholders and technical counterparts to design and implement critical cyber security configuration and deployment changes. Candidate will be responsible for building collaborative relationships to better align with needs relative to existing and/or new cyber security technology solutions.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of significant projects (Identity and Access Management, new business and cyber initiatives, process re-engineering, establishment of control procedures) across the enterprise focused on cloud native infrastructure and security modernization
- Has oversight of the purpose, status, and plans for all projects within the portfolio as well as cross project dependencies and achievement of business outcomes collectively
- Engage directly with business area stakeholders to identify initiatives and develop business cases
- Establish operational objectives, work-plans, and delegate assignments to subordinate consultants that are technical project managers
- Work on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements
- Regularly interact with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to relationship
- Ensure team is operating in the most effective way possible and have the appropriate level of skills and capabilities to be successful
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
- 8-10 years of related experience
- 2+ years management experience
- Deep identity and access management domain expertise and understanding and experience with the IAM life cycle.
- Experience with modern authentication, authorization, and provisioning protocols/standards
- hands-on experience architecting and/or deploying identity solutions for enterprise-class customers
- Experience delivering technology change for data lakes, analytics and governance
- Experience with network security architecture concepts, including topology, protocols, components, and principles (eg, application of defense-in-depth)
- Strong oral & written communication skills, strong influencing skills, experience in public speaking to large and small audiences.