Posted on Jun 30, 2020 by Talent Smart Limited
We are looking for a dynamic professional with a transformational approach to Business Operation areas, with the knowledge/skills and experience to design and execute projects and processes in a global environment. The Project Manager will work with and lead strategic projects across multiple global teams, with the aim of ensuring that strategic priorities are delivered to a high standard. Experience in procurement/sourcing is essential for this role.
- Own, drive and lead strategically important projects with and up to senior leader stakeholders
- 10 years+ experience in procurement/sourcing management
- Supplier selection/integration experience
- Provide deep project discipline in approach and direction
- Effective development of and lead all project communication channels, ensuring key decision making to all stakeholders through to VP level
- Work across multiple business groups and provide effective leadership to project stakeholders to ensure that timelines and quality is achieved
- Develop and maintain all applicable project documentation
- Manage multiple work streams and projects simultaneously
- Very strong stakeholder management and customer first focus
- Ability to drive strategic results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking that results in new ideas that drive the business forward
To arrange an initial interview, please apply now.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£435 - £435 Daily
£400 - £500 Daily
£397 - £397 Daily