Application Support Analyst (tax and legal)
Posted on Jun 30, 2020 by Sola Technology Ltd
We are looking for an Application Analyst who is enthusiastic, proactive, an excellent communicator and somebody who enjoys working in a team with extensive experience in application support and management. The successful candidate will be responsible for everything from server/application configuration through to performance analysis, product/platform selection and supporting end users of the business systems and portals that form a core part of our wider application portfolio.
- By developing an excellent working knowledge of business-related applications, services, systems and architecture, will be able to quickly evaluate issues and build knowledge of applications under the team's remit to provide recommendations and take action to enhance performance efficiency.
- Contribute to the strategic development and maintenance of those applications under your responsibility, regularly reviewing performance and identifying issues which may require system changes.
- Perform detailed root cause analysis on problem records created within the departments ITSM tool (Service Now) while also monitoring progress made against related problem tasks assigned to other resolver groups. Propose recommendations and permanent solutions documenting options and highlighting risks and constraints.
- Play an active role in release management; ensuring that planning, development, testing, implementation and service introduction follow established best practices, whether part of a change or through internal continual improvement processes.
- Continually develop awareness of the team's applications, their underlying technologies and the business areas/processes that they support. Impart this knowledge to other members of the team through documentation, discussion and presentations.
- Experience in supporting and maintaining Practice Management Services (Trust & Tax or Legal).
- Supporting and maintaining SharePoint Online
- Strong technical working knowledge of Office 365 applications and add-ins
- Experience in administering SQL server 2012 and above.
- Experience in Investment Management Market Data services
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Azure
- Hands of experience in administering Windows server 2012 and above.
- Cyber security essentials and GDPR awareness