Senior Manager Project Management
Posted on Jun 25, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Global Biopharmaceutical company has ambitious plans and have an exciting opportunity for a permanent full time Senior Manager in the Project Management team based at the Dublin office.
Biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing, acquiring and commercialising differentiated and accessible medicines that address unmet medical needs.
The company has a portfolio of medicines through its orphan, primary care and rheumatology business units. The company's global headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. The company also has offices in the US and Europe.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Technical Operations Project Management the Project Manager will provide Project Management expertise as a member of the Technical Operations Project Management Team.
The successful candidate will act as Project Manager for local and global cross functional teams coordinating Project Management systems and supporting development and commercial products. The role will be key to fostering communication and co-ordination between functional groups, ensuring successful completion of project deliverables on schedule and within budget
The Project Manager will plan and execute product specific projects and business process improvement initiatives which are in line with the company's strategic goals.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Primary degree in Science or Engineering with experience in Project Management, including independently managing or leading cross functional teams
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the Pharma or Biotech Industry
- Proven track record of success in Project Management within Pharmaceutical Development and/or Technical Operations experience essential
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects including work plans, timeline, budgets and action item follow up in a global, cross functional team setting
- Experience in manufacturing/development of biologics drug substances and drug products would be a plus
Competitive salary and market leading benefits package on offer with the role.
For immediate consideration please reply with an up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Please get in touch for more information.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales