Posted on Jun 25, 2020 by ITech Consult
Technical Writer (m/f/d) - project design/project launch/project implementation
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Region Basel we are looking for a Technical Writer, with experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
This that provides global technology solutions to enable the Pharma PHC Vision and Strategy.
We expect the Technical Writer to be passionate about Technical Writer role will be part of the Pharma PHC Informatics (IX) Common Services Team the transformational opportunities of PHC. The ideal
candidate will be a curious self-starter that is entirely capable of generating results within ambiguous environments.
Areas of responsibility:
- Requirements gathering, synthesis, functional design, system risk assessments, data classification report, supplier assessment(s) as required
- Developing IT technical documentations and SOPs
- Managing communications with multiple business units as well as with internal IT cross-functional teams
- Demonstrates knowledge of current GxP requirements and documentation standards, with the ability to write validation documentation.
- Demonstrates proficiency in generation validation documents like Specifications and Test Protocols and Test Plans.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Gdocs & Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrates ability to explain complex concepts with clarity and simplicity
- Demonstrates ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Professional, technical and personal requirements:
- Prior experience as a Technical Writer or Business Analyst, working in various phases of project design, launch, and implementation
- Excellent spoken and written command of English (native/fluent speaker or equivalent level), able to quickly produce clearly written, well-organized documentation; excellent presentation and meeting facilitation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, highly ambiguous, and evolving environments
Nice to Haves:
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the business in unfamiliar areas and to work with a diverse team ina fast-paced environment
Reference no: 919476 AD
Role: Technical Writer
Industry: Pharma Industry
Location: Kaiseraugst, Region Basel, Switzerland
Start date: July 2020
Duration: 6 months, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.