Posted on Jun 24, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Tableau Developer vacancy requiring for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Profound Experience with analysing data using Tableau desktop and creating metrics in interactive dashboards
- Excellent knowledge of database design, developing big data pipelines and data architectures
- Good knowledge in Python, as well as experience in requirements engineering, data layer implementation and deployments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to leverage agile practices to elicit requirements from business stakeholders
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Creating new pipelines and functional testing using Python in HDFS environment
- Developing, maintaining and extracting knowledge from strategic internal and external data sets to develop customizable, filterable, high impact dashboards
- Improving Confidence Level of Data Consistency and Data Quality, as well as automating report generation
- Testing the System and UX to provide Quality assurance (quality metrics, data quality layer)
- Redeveloping the data analysis platform with Tableau
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.