Posted on Jun 24, 2020 by Capgemini Financial Services UK Ltd
Tiger Scenario Engine (TSE) is a market risk platform that supports the end-of-day VAR process, the platform is undergoing significant amounts of change and a senior Kdb+ engineer is required to join the team to assist with the change. The platform will consist of a time series construction engine, work flows, a data analytics platform, many complex UI's and many integration points with a number of other market risk and Front Office system.
The developer will be responsible for:
- Creating the TSE Kdb+ environments.
- Create and maintain the data schemas required by the system.
- Develop data ingestion and extraction pipelines in q.
- Senior Kdb+ engineer with 8+ years of development experience.
- Has previously created Kdb+ environments from scratch.
- Has extensive knowledge and experience of the q programming language.
- Has previously worked on building greenfield enterprise solutions within financial organizations.
- Experience on designed kdb+ schemas, optimizing in accordance to primary business use-cases.
- Has exposure to both Server Side platform engineering and Front Office analytic development
Educated to a minimum of degree level in a mathematical, scientific, computing background.