IT Project Manager
Posted on Jun 23, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to manage projects through the full life cycle from project definition and approval through implementation and evaluation of all project deliverables. Provides guidance to the project team. May also serve in a lead role.
Creates a collaborative partnership with all internal and external team members to accomplish the deliverable's within the time-frame and budgets defined. Provides guidance to the project team and utilizes standard project management methodology. May also serve in a lead role and/or supervise lower-level staff.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Seven years of recent relevant project management experience, with a progression in responsibility.
- Proven working experience in the full software development life cycle from planning to maintenance.
- Eligibility to sit for Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- IT Application Development Project Management with multiple projects from requirements gathering to close-out phases Required 5 Years
- Experience in new development, installation and configuration on large IT Application
- Development projects with internal/external customers Required 3 Years
- Experience in waterfall, hybrid, and Agile/Scrum based project methodologies Required 5 Years
- Experience in managing complex projects, implementations, and roll outs. Required 5 Years
- Able to develop and maintain schedule using PM tools
- Bachelors Degree with concentration in IT, computer science, business, or related degreeHighly desired
- Experience with Office 365 and Microsoft Teams Highly desired 3 Years
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and motivation skills Required 5 Years
- PMP Certified and or CSM Highly desired
- Good analytical and negotiation skills, pays close attention to details Required 5 Years
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.