Information Security Engineer
Posted on Jun 22, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, one of Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to work for, is currently seeking a Information Security Engineer. We really love working with this company because they pride themselves on being a great place to work, and strive for a true work-life-balance where people tend to stay for a very long time.
- Identify and define system security requirements and design the security monitoring infrastructure for on-site and cloud solutions.
- Establish technical solutions and new security tools to reduce security vulnerabilities.
- Construct and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Create and support processes to monitor network traffic for abnormal activity.
- Implement Infosec best practices.
- Monitor network, devices and computer systems.
- Develop security test plans.
- Perform vulnerability assessments and application security evaluations.
- Effective new software/hardware configurations for standards.
- Aid 3rd party security assessments.
- Investigate security incidents and fix and established procedures.
- Inspect suspicious files.
- Perform malware analysis.
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years' of experience in an IT security capacity.
- Information security certifications CISSP, GCIA, GMON, GCIH or other similar certifications.
- Cloud and Azure experience a plus.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Not open to relocation expenses.
ID#: JS13281 - Information Security Engineer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$90k - $130k Annual