Posted on Jun 22, 2020 by Radiance Technologies
employee-owned company with benefits that are unmatched by most companies in
the Dayton OH area. Employee ownership, generous 401K, full health/dental/life/
vision insurance benefits, interesting assignments, educational reimbursement,
competitive salaries and a pleasant work environment combine to make Radiance
Technologies a great place to work and succeed. In fact, Radiance was named by
the Dayton Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Dayton for the
past 4 years!
Radiance is looking for a DevOps Developer to work on-site at the National Air
and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) to administrate software deployments on
various networks, following CI/CD processes, to provide operational support.
The DevOps Developer will address user questions, train users, demo newly
released features, identify and document defects found during deployment or by
a user and assisting in identifying work-arounds when problems are encountered.
The DevOps Developer will work closely with the NASIC s platform team to
coordinate all necessary setup for deploying our software releases.
* CompTIA Security+ Certification
* Active TS/ SCI Clearance
* A minimum of 3 years of software development experience
* Administration on operating systems including Linux and Windows
* Administration on local hosts and cloud-based hosts
* Assisting with standing up Virtual Machines for deployments
* Setting up deployment environments and supporting systems on classified
* Supporting container orchestration applications and containers
* Supporting continuous integration and continues deployment (CI/CD)
* Creating and following up on help desk requests
* Coordinating Certificate to Operate (CTO) activities
* Software Test experience a Plus
* Experience with JIRA issue tracking and agile development software
* Experience with Docker
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $140k Annual