Oracle Database Administrator
Posted on Jun 19, 2020 by Salt
A Global leading company is currently recruiting for a Oracle Database Administrator that has ITIL and in depth experience with Oracle. Based in Geneva. 6 month rolling contract paying up to 600 CHF per day.
Experience and skills required for the Oracle Database Administrator, Oracle DBA, Database Administrator, Oracle, DBA, Linux, Unix, AIX.
- Understanding of ITIL process ie Incident, Problem and Change management.
- Strong technical skills in Oracle 11g and 12c
- Understanding of Linux, VMware, AIX Operating Systems
- Strong knowledge in RMAN backup and recovery
- Expert in Standby, Dataguard configuration and support
- Expert in Oracle RAC configuration and support
- Must have worked on ASM configuration and support
- Strong knowledge in oracle and VCS clusterware concepts
- Expert in Database cloning (Refresh), upgrade and patching
- Strong Database Performance Tuning skills
Package for the Oracle Database Administrator, Oracle DBA, Database Administrator, Oracle, DBA, Linux, Unix, AIX.
- 600 CHF per day