Sailpoint Operations Support Engineer
Posted on Jun 18, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
SailPoint Ops Security Service Engineer
This is operational support. Looking for a candidate with SailPoint and 3+ years Java. You will support the infrastructure supporting SailPoint applications. You will support the SailPoint IIQ Products
This position has direct, business-facing engagement responsibilities and the candidate is responsible for playing a technical role. The primary technical areas of responsibility include administration and support of SailPoint IIQ products, executing the processes in Company's Role Governance framework, and assisting in the implementation of Identity and Role Management process.
- Administration and support of SailPoint IIQ products
- Aid in Company's transition from a fully discretionary access model to a Role Based Access Control (RBAC) model
- Managing a fully integrated, highly available application environment
- Communicating with stakeholders and helping stakeholders understand different implementation options at business and technical level
- Performing role audits to find loosely coupled roles that are redundant or are overlapping and then work on to aggregate or split the role into more coherent and self-reflecting job functions
- Execution of role life cycle processes to include role definition, role approval, role retirement, role recertification, and role maintenance
- Performing role discovery and role refactoring (maintaining and optimizing existing roles)
- Performing role mining using both top-down, business-oriented role modelling and bottom-up IT role mining
- Utilizing knowledge of Oracle databases and their interaction with the Solaris/Linux Operating System to support our IDM platform
- Reviewing and supporting technical components for complex applications, monitoring of infrastructure components
- Administration and support of Identity Manager products and Java language
- Utilizing knowledge of Solaris/Linux with basic Scripting skills for platform support
- 2+ years of professional work experience in Role-based Access Control (RBAC) as part of an Sailpoint IAM environment.
- Experience participating in a cross-functional role-modelling exercise with both business and technical users to create roles that accurately reflect the organization's business and corresponding IT access authorizations to fulfil those Business needs.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL) is a plus.
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD) is a plus.
- Experience with enterprise IAM systems (eg SailPoint)
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning processes (eg joiner, mover, leaver (JML) and access request and recertification) is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with business and technology stakeholders.
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans) is a plus.