Network Operations Manager
Posted on Jun 16, 2020 by Hydrogen Group
Network Operations Manager - French & English speaker
12 month contract
Network Operations Manager role is to plan, organize, and manage overall operations to ensure the stable Networks infrastructure of the client organization
- Holds overall responsibility for the service delivery onsite team and will be the key operation escalation contact coordinating within their respective region for both operations and deployment
- Will schedule activities to notify & resolve Cisco Meraki deployment including Cisco Legacy devices related activities and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion
- Be responsible for integrating operation knowledge and business understanding to develop necessary solutions to streamline operation activities
- The Associate Operations Manager will be reporting to Client/Service Delivery Manager, and will oversee the operations reporting monthly.
- At least 7 years working experience in the role of network administration/consulting/operation/engineering.
- At least 2 to 3 years team leading experience or team management experience in some form in a complex multivendor & multinational environment.
- Engineering or diploma with either CCNA/CCNP certified. Cisco Meraki certification or experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong working knowledge on Cisco networking products.
- Working knowledge on Wireless, Firewall, Routing & Switching and Voice related networks infrastructure.
- ITIL foundation certified or trained with the concept.
- Fluent in French & Mandatory in English proficiency, write and oral.
- Proficient in routing protocols:
- TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, HSRP/GLBP & Multicast.
- Advanced performance tuning and capacity management concepts.
- Through understanding of IP concepts including routing, VLAN's, QoS, tuning and capacity management concepts