Senior SAP FICO Consultant - Permanent - Germany/Switzerland
Posted on Jun 15, 2020 by SystemsAccountants
SAP FICO Consultant - Permanent - Switzerland or Germany
Insurance/Financial Services/Banking industry experience is essential for this position.
SystemsAccountants is working with an large Financial Services company in Switzerland. They are underway with a large-scale finance transformation across the group including significantly improving their SAP ERP solution and rolling out IFRS17.
As part of this programme, there is a requirement for a Senior SAP FICO specialist with strong hands-on implementation skills to join the team and support this transformation.
Key tasks will involve
- End-to-end responsibility for SAP FI-CO solution design and delivery in line with programme needs.
- Implementation, Customisation and Maintenance of SAP application, focused on FICO.
- Act as the interface between business, finance and IT. The right candidate will be able to gather requirements and understnd business needs and successfully translate to the IT solution.
- Implementation work in addition to Solution Architecture and Implementation consultancy including: Process optimization, Testing, Training
- 5+ years of experience in Finance Systems, ideally SAP ERP with demonstrable project experience, Implementations, COA redesign, module rollouts etc.
- Experience in SAP modules (Finance, Controlling)
- Essential: Sector experience in Banking, Finance, Financial Services, Insurance
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Fluent in English, German skills highly desirable
- Must hold EU citizenship or have a valid Swiss working permit
- IFRS17 experience
This is an ideal opportunity for a strong SAP Consultant with prior Insurance-sector experience to deliver as part of an important finance transformation project with a large international company.
SystemsAccountants is a specialist Headhunter in the areas of ERP, EPM and Business Intelligence across Business Sectors. We work in an honest, consultative manner, and welcome your Business Systems Queries, Issues, and requests.
For more information, please contact Jamie Colwell: (see below)