SAP Basis Administrator - Zurich, Switzerland
Posted on Jun 15, 2020 by Linksap Europe Ltd
Are you currently considering new job opportunities?
We have 4 open positions available for SAP Basis Administrators based in the German Speaking area of Switzerland. Office locations are in Zurich or Bern (Candidates can be based in any part of German speaking Switzerland.
Our client is an SAP Gold Partner and offer local and global solutions from major IT key players such as SAP, IBM and ServiceNow. You will be working on long term new Greenfield SAP S/4 HANA Projects.
The tasks in the SAP Basis Administration task area are:
- Active and advisory work to for the best SAP Basis operations
- IT operation and support of SAP solutions in the following subject areas: accounting, logistics, HCM, real estate
- Maintenance and updates of S/4HANA systems and from SAP NetWeaver.
- IT operation of SAP NetWeaver (ABAP and Java) on HANA DB systems
- SAP system administration on AIX and Linux
- Administration of databases Oracle, MSSQL and HANA
- Performance optimization and error analysis on SAP systems
- Project documentation and documentation in operation and SAP change management with the SAP Solution Manager
- Sub-project management for the area of responsibility SAP Basis Administration
- Proven experience with increased protection and safety requirements and with the operation and support of SAP solutions in the following specialist areas: accounting, logistics, HCM, real estate
- Experience in the operation of SAP NetWeaver (ABAP and Java), on HANA DB systems and with SAP system administration under AIX/Linux with the Oracle databases/HANA databases.
- Minimum 3 years experience in S/4HANA environment and in implementing SAP projects using the HERMES 5 project management method
- A first experience in SAP IT environments of the federal administration
- Ability to understand business problems and propose reliable solutions in project mode or in support
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Perfect command of German and good knowledge of English (French is a plus)
This is an excellent opportunity to gain knowledge and training in the latest cutting-edge technologies within SAP. Our client can offer an attractive salary plus benefits.
Would this be of interest to you? If so, please could you reply to this mail with your latest CV and a suitable time to arrange a call in order to discuss the role in more detail.
We also offer a generous referral scheme here at Linksap, so if this particular opportunity is not right for you, please feel free to recommend a colleague and we will happily pay you up to £500 for a successful placement.
Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Team Leader - SAP Permanent Recruitment
Linksap Europe Ltd
Registered offices in the UK and Europe
E: (see below)